The obesity is not just a cosmetic issue; it is a health problem, a disease that in itself is causing numerous complications such as hypertension, diabetes or high cholesterol. Therefore, in the face of an obesity problem, we must consider an integral treatment that allows losing weight in the long term, in a progressive way and always under medical supervision Performix SST Ingredients.
Dr. Amaro, medical director at Feel Good Clinic and author of the patented weight loss treatment as “the definitive diet”, the Dra. Amaro Method gives us some guidelines that will help us lose weight in a healthy way.
Tips to lose weight in a healthy way
- Learn. Losing weight is, above all, a matter of health. Therefore, it is advisable to have the supervision of a medical professional who assesses the personal characteristics of the patient, the weight of departure, the objective to be achieved, the deadlines and medical checks that are necessary especially if there is any previous pathology.
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet . In most of the occasions the diet supposes a reeducation of the alimentary habits, so that the lost weight does not return to recover. Some basic points of a healthy diet would be:
-Choose low-fat foods
-Reduce the consumption of sugars
-Include abundant fruits and vegetables
-A couple of times a week, take legumes; pasta, rice and cereals better if they are whole
-Control and limit the use of salt in meals
-Beverage between 2 and 2.5 liters of water per day
-Opt for fish better than meat
-Avoid fried foods and processed foods
-Consume small amounts of nuts daily.
- Five meals a day. Care should be taken not to spend much time between meals. This will prevent when the time comes to eat is compulsive. In addition to breakfast, lunch and dinner, you should drink something mid-morning and mid-afternoon, preferably fruit or skim milk.
- Eat slowly. The feeling of fullness in the brain begins 20 minutes after having started the food intake. Eating slowly satisfies before and promotes digestion.
- Soft drinks and alcohol. Avoid soft drinks, soft drinks and alcohol. Not only does the food make you fat, so does the drink and many times it is not taken into account when carrying out a diet. Water does not provide calories and you can drink as much as you want. Tea is also a healthy drink that brings many benefits. So, for example, green tea has satiating properties, laxatives, is a good antioxidant and helps in the digestive processes.
- Physical exercise. Exercise improves health and quality of life and provides both physical and emotional benefits. It is essential to lose weight in a healthy way and helps to prevent or delay some pathology such as diabetes or heart problems. The sport must be introduced always appropriate to each age, sex and taking into account if any pathology is suffered. In this field, few achievements are great successes.
- Hours of sleep. Not enough rest increases the appetite, especially towards hypercaloric foods and decreases the desire to exercise, an explosive combination that favors the accumulation of fat.
- Water. Starting the day by drinking a glass of water helps activate the metabolism, in addition to helping to prevent constipation.
- Anxiety Dieting and changing your eating habits and lifestyle can be a stressful process. In some cases, psychological help can be very useful to overcome these situations and achieve the proposed goals of losing weight.
- Wanting is power! To lose weight you need perseverance, concentration, self-control and patience. But above all, it takes will, a little motivation and common sense. And if you have doubts, trust a medical professional who will be the best one to guide you.